European Palestinians Conference Recommendations:
– Emphasizing the Palestinian people’s adherence to their right of return
– The importance of creating strong contacts with European activists, academics and political decision-makers.
– The importance of national unity and the rejection of any form of internal division
– Providing an important platform to raise the Palestinian people’s voice at home and in the Diaspora.
– Marking the Palestinian Nakba on its 75th anniversary.
– Strengthening the Palestinian identity in the successive generations.
– Giving much attention to the Palestinian child growing up in Europe by strengthening his Palestinian identity and achieving his positive integration within the European communities.
– Respecting the European laws
– Supporting the steadfastness of the Palestinian people at home by all possible means.